After booking a return ticket for VietJetAir, I prepared the paperwork and decided to apply for the Visa application at the Japanese Embassy. After additional lack of arrival and departure date. The total number of visa days and supplementary documents is 14 days (normally only 10 days). If your Passport has no Visa to G7 countries or Korea, don’t worry.
1. CORNER SHARE ORDER TO VISIT JAPANESE VISA, GO 1 MILLION, NOT GOING TO G7 COUNTRIES
Please share it with everyone, after I have set up a round-trip 0d ticket, I have finished preparing my paper. Suggested by the general manager, I bring the file through VFS (HANOI RECORDS RECORDS CENTER). Thereby, they see their profile and refuse to always Passport, they have not gone to G7 countries, so they do not receive it. At that time they said their Profile had a very low hit rate (5-10%) and there was a suggestion to bring it to the DSQ. Because that day was Friday, I postponed and asked Hanoitourist’s Visa service, also received the same answer and did not accept it.
I lowered my determination to submit and prepare the required documents on DSQ. After adding missing days and days, I wait 4 more days to have a Visa because it coincides with the weekend. The total from the date of visa + supplementary application is 14 days (normally only 10 days to complete). My profile includes:
- Visa Application FORM to Enter Japan in English
- Schedule in Vietnamese writing
- Application to confirm salary in Vietnamese
- Certificate of Employment in English
- Application for leave Song Language English Vietnamese
- Labor contract in Vietnamese
- Notice of promotion (if any) – Bilingual English Vietnamese
- Confirm account balance (from 100 million) – Bilingual, 3 types of VND, USD, JPN
- Round-trip air ticket – full print.
- Confirm Hotel Hotels reservations – English
- Accommodation schedule – English
- Payroll for 6 months (Vietnamese)
2. APPS MUST HAVE WHEN GOING TO JAPANESE TOUR
- TRAVEL JAPAN: LOOKING FOR BUS, TRUCK …. DETAILED, TIME TO RUN PRECISION 99.99%
- GOOGLE MAPS: SURE THAT
- KLOOK: BUY ONLINE CHEAPER THAN LOTTERY
- BOOKING, AGODA, EXPEDIA APPS: BOOK HOTEL /HOSTEL BEFORE
- TRANSLATE OF GOOGLE: NEED BUT LESS USED
- DICTIONARY OFFLINE
- TRIPADVISOR: FIND A RESTAURANT, FOOD, FOOD REVIEWS
3. 8 DAYS SCHEDULE SCHEDULE
03.04 /12: Hanoi- Osaka-Kyoto, sleep 2 nights in Kyoto
Hotel: Kyoto Hostel KIZUNA, 600-8195, Kyoto, Shimogyo Ward, Shimogyo-ku Masuyacho 65
December 3, December 4:
- HANOI-OSAKA: 01.40AM – 07.50AM (VJ938)
- Go to Kansai airport early in the morning on November 3, 7.50AM, move to Kyoto too.
- Kinkakuji Temple
- Ginkaku Temple
- The old town area and the path of philosophy PHILISOPHER’S WALK.
- Gion Matsuri
June 5/12: Kyoto-Yamanashi, sleep for 2 nights in Yamanashi
Hotel: kagelow Mt.Fuji Hostel Kawaguchiko, 401-0301, Fujikawaguchiko, 3111-1, Funatsu
December 5, December 6: Morning tour to visit Bus:
- Lake Kawaguchiko
- Lake Shoji
- Visit Saiko Iyashi no Sato Nemba ancient village
- Saiko Lake
- Take a cable car up the mountain to see Mount Fuji on the go (for a Ride on the Tenjo Yama Park Ropeway).
- Oishi Park
December 7: Yamanashi – Nagoya, sleeps 1 night in Nagoya
– Hotel: Nagoya Travelers Hostel Yamazaki River, 460-0008, Nagoya, Naka Ward, Naka-ku Sakae 4-8-10
– Tokugawa Garden
September 9/11: Yamanashi-Osaka, sleeping for 2 nights in Osaka
⁃ Hotel: Funtoco Backpackers Namba, 556-0004, Osaka, Naniwa-ku Nipponbashinishi 2-5-6
Dot Dotonbori walking and shopping neighborhood
⁃ Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine
4. SHARING ON DESTINATIONSbr />
Receiving a Visa, I waited another 5 days to start my journey to Kyoto – Kawaguchi – Nagoya -Osaka for 8 days. I have something to share as follows:
Beautiful ancient ancient Kyoto that beauty shows in every corner and street. The city is so beautiful that I have to stop taking pictures when I can ride 3 steps. First plan to go to the last 11 places to go exactly 1 place. Get off the airport, queue up Klook’s 4G SIM for more than an hour because of the long queue. Search for a place to buy train tickets to Kyoto. The words on the ticket are mostly in Japanese, I guess the seats are wrong where the seat reserved must move to non-reserved seats. Sang stood after a while to have a seat. In the process, I take the train here.
I suggest you just buy the non-reserved type is because most always have seats so rest assured not stand much. From Kytoto to Kawaguchi, I bought the ticket of the 2,890k reserved seat type because I was afraid of going to stand, then again I got on the wrong train. I set the train to run 7.18am but boarded the train running 6.50am. But luckily, it is not necessary to buy tickets again but only change to non-served seats. Cycling in Kytoto is really easy and enjoyable. Bicycle rental 150k /24h. Cycling with walking here is great. Beautiful every corner of the street. I kicked the light up to 5PM, this side was dark and took the car to walk for dinner. Here 9pm going to bed until 7am in the morning continues to visit Kyoto.
Kawaguchi is home to the majestic and beautiful Mount Fuji. Surrounding the mountain there will be many beautiful and wide lakes, the scenery like that. Experience Bus wants to have a seat is recommended to see the schedule and queue in advance about 15 minutes. Kawaguchiko Bus Bus has 3 types, each color will run 1 fixed route coinciding only 1 point, should buy a 2-day ticket price 315k to go all buses and tourist spots. Note the Bus Green and Blue (few cars should go far away to remember the time to pick up the car)
Most of them are cloudy here. The best shooting angle is at Oishi Park or Lake Shoji and the cable car point. In addition to the beautiful lakes here, do not forget the ancient village of Saiko Iyashi no Sato Nemba next to the Saiko Lake. Away from the center 20 minutes away from the Green Bus. Here will see a beautiful picture, it can be said that this is a village I have seen the most beautiful in the places that have gone through.
– Nagoya is a fairly modern city. There are quite a few beautiful Garden (Park). You should not ignore it.
– In addition, here is famous for the bustling red light streets. Here they do not hide, but the evening is quite busy.
– Traveling by bicycle or bus in Nagoya is very convenient, similar to Kyoto
– Like Nagoya in modern looks. There are also many temples and Garden (Park) like Nagoya. Since I’ve gone a lot in Kyoto, most of these cities have spent a lot of time walking and shopping.
– Osaka is a modern city with shopping, dining and walking areas. The most beautiful and attractive place here is Dotonbori Zone with a series of busy shops and streets, you can easily choose suitable shoes, clothes, and food here.
The end of the 8-day trip is a true story that seems to make me think it will never happen. Before that, I found out how many airports in Osaka to avoid going to the airport wrongly, but early in the morning I took the train to Osaka Airport. The new place realized that this is Osaka Airport, not Kansai Airport, but I fly Vietjetair. At that time, my heart flew out of my chest. Run quickly to ask you to get a job at the airport and be supported by him enthusiastically from finding a way to Kansai airport, Buy a Limousine ticket, take it to a place where you can buy it, then the Visa card cannot be purchased , money wears off. Do not buy 5-6 times. The memory stick in the wallet has US $ 100. I rushed to the Yen money exchange counter to buy a ticket to Kansai Airport. I have to wait for the Limousine bus for another 20 minutes to depart and 70 minutes from Osaka Airport to Kansai Airport. Luckily I was still in time, I guess I was the last passenger of the VJ939 flight.br />
After this trip, I have had experiences and memories that I will never forget with beautiful Japan and Vietjetair.
WISH YOU HAVE A TRIP TO JAPAN SUCCESS!